Home Energy Solutions
Today, your comfort, your home's operating costs, as well as your impact on the environment and our communities can be influenced by the choices you make as you repair and upgrade your home. We're a CA licensed general contractor, working in both Orange and Los Angeles counties. We can help you upgrade the energy efficiency of your home as stand-alone improvements or as part of your remodel project.
Today, many energy upgrades qualify for rebates and special tax treatment as well. Over select periods of time, many upgrades may cost little or nothing at all considering your energy savings vs. the existing conditions in your home.
- Whole House Fans - Why not turn off your A/C and use a whole house fan system to create a confortable interior environment for a fraction of the cost. No A/C in your installed in your home?... just bring the cool outdoor air inside, in a matter of minutes.
- Tankless Water Heaters - Replace your existing tank water heater with a more efficient tankless model. They heat an endless supply of water only when you need it and have a useful life of about 20-25 years vs. a tank model that needs to be replaced every 10-15 years.
- Solar Water Heating - Systems can be designed to provide household hot water or to pre-heat water entering a tankless water heater, drastically reducing the energy required to supply your home with hot water.
- Insulation - Thermal insulation, combined with filling voids through which conditioned air escapes from your home, can significantly reduce your heating and cooling costs.
- Radiant Barriers - Usually installed in attic spaces, these reflective barriers are cost effective and reduce summer heat gain and/or winter heat loss, depending on how they're installed.
- Replacement Windows and Doors - Replacement of older units can reduce solar heat gain. They operate better, insulate better, and look great too.
- Ventilation/Indoor Air Quality - From replacing noisy bathroom fans to reducing allergens throughout your home, we have solutions to problems you may not even know you have.
- Customized Solutions - Even if you don't know which improvements or approaches can best meet your needs, we can help.
Check out our resources page for further information on many of the above upgrades or call for more information.